Tuesday, January 4, 2022

WARNING: Graphic photos! Some details from my accident on December 5, 2020...

 WARNING. Some photos are pretty graphic. YOU WERE WARNED...



Hey everybody.

 On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at approximately 5:05AM CST, I was involved in a tractor-trailer semi accident with another semi on a highway in Wisconsin (I-90/94 near Wisconsin Dells). I am attaching photos of the truck I was driving, photos that my wife Donna took of my external injuries and other documents.

The other insurance company was only offering me $2,500 due to this. I am still suffering in pain to this day. I am finally going public with this because everyone else wants to just insult me with that settlement and refuse to get serious with negotiating.

I was in contact with some lawyers, but due to Wisconsin's statute of limitations (180 days), wasn't able to move forward with the legal process. I figured that since the other party's insurance didn't offer a reasonable offer, I would move forward with various forms of social media and the "court of public opinion."

Feel free to share this blog post and its contents with anyone you can think of. Thank you for your consideration in reading this.

The pictures will be posted below:



























No comments:

Post a Comment