Friday, July 10, 2009

Illinois Tollway abuses their customers severely

This is Tollway robbery! I'm stuck on I-294 SB on Mile Long Bridge. :(

UPDATED (July 10, 7:44AM CDT): I'm getting a little tired of the Illinois Tollway bending me over and telling me to quit crying and just take it already. I spent approximately 60 minutes stuck in traffic just to go 2 miles Thursday night on the Tri-State Tollway. I don't have a problem with them doing nighttime roadwork, but I wish they would help alleviate some of this stuck traffic by letting someone know about their lane closures. Other toll roads let people know about severely constricted lanes. Most people will still use the toll road. It would be courteous. The Illinois Tollway WILL CLOSE THE ?#$@&*% TOLLWAY for 20 minutes at a time to put up girders and not put up a SINGLE ?#$@&*% SIGN TO WARN OF SUCH AN ACTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment